House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Dianella
Yes it is "Under Offer by Jan"Property ID 1549921THE OWNER CONGRATULATES THE YOUNG COUPLE WHO MADE THE SUCCESSFUL OFFER ON THIS CHARMING HOME.
THIS IS A HOME SWEET PERFECT DUPLEX. ONE OWNER SINCE 1971 AND JUST AS BEAUTIFUL NOW AS WHEN IT WAS BUILT.
The location is lovely and peaceful right opposite a park alongside Shannon Road. You can walk to the bus stop from here just as the current owner has for many years.
The front garden is easy care and the flowers are blooming gorgeous! There is also a decent size private, tranquil backyard here, not one of those matchboxes they call a courtyard and it has a real Hills rotary clothes line ....you know the sort you used to swing on when you went to grandma's house! Adjoining the kitchen there is a lovely atrium where you can set up your patio table & chairs and put out your best Royal Albert china and take tea with your friends ....OK or also have a beer with your mates ...just depends on who is the quickest to buy this little stunner!!
Key Features & Details
* Totally drenched in natural lighting
* Spacious front lounge with wall air-conditioner - heating & cooling
* Double sliding amber bottle glass doors dividing lounge from kitchen
* Kitchen with plenty of cupboards & bench space plus overhead cupboards
* Dining room adjoining kitchen and atrium enclosure
* Master bedroom has plenty of room for a wardrobe or keep the one that's there
* The minor bedroom is not minor in size either - wardrobe can also stay
* Totally retro bathroom - how can you not love the colour!
* Roller Shutters on kitchen and dining plus security screens elsewhere
* Single lock up garage with electric door
* There's also a secret garden shed in the back yard
* House area 132sqm - Land area approximately 500sqm
Call Jan to inspect - you don't need to wait for a home open.