House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Darch
All Reasonable Offers PresentedProperty ID 1579025The owners are ready to move and all reasonable offers will be considered
Located in the highly desirable suburb of Darch this 2004 built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study family home offers space, comfort and the location highly sort after by the many buyers who have been looking for an outstanding first home, a larger home now that the family is growing or the astute investor wanting a large family home in a great suburb to add to their existing property portfolio.
The 226sqm home is on a 609 sqm block and is within walking distance of the shops, schools, great parks, Landsdale Farm, Public transport and the Kingsway sporting complex.
Some of the outstanding features of this property include:
• Large master bedroom with feature ceilings and spacious walk in robe
• 3 good sized secondary bedrooms with built in robes
• Spacious study / nursery
• Formal lounge
• Open plan family / dining area
• Separate games room
• Well laid out kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space
• Shoppers entry from the double garage
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Large undercover entertainment area accessed via the dining and games room
• Bore reticulated gardens
• 6 solar panels to assist in power consumption
• Side access to the rear yard if needed
If you are a serious buyer and have been disappointed in your search for your new home for 2017 please take the time to inspect this home.
The proud owners are keen to move onto the next exciting chapter of their lives and have had many happy years in the home. Now it's your turn to do the same.
For further information or if you would like to inspect the home please call the agent Jim McConnell on 0437 325 613