House for Sale
- About this property
A Magnificently Designed MasterpieceProperty ID 1928056OFFERS BY
TUESDAY 21ST AUGUST AT 6:00PM
(UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
A real masterpiece! Situated in the deluxe real estate hub of Cottesloe lies a gorgeous treasure that glistens with magnificence. This world-class property features the best that life has to offer and has been designed for those who possess a creative eye.
Every aspect of this property has been created to impeccable perfection. Immaculate renovations have been mapped out with the most innovative eye for detail. The layout of this dream home provides home owners with a peaceful space away from the rush of life.
From the impressive under cover alfresco area that serves as an entertainment space to the beautiful open plan kitchen, everything has been designed with the finest craftsmanship. The floorplan provides residents with both space and privacy, the upstairs floor has three comfortably appointed bedrooms and an intimate living space whilst the ground floor is dedicated to those who have entertainment on the cards.
As you enter, the home is illuminated with natural light, the hallways are flooded with a romantic hue and you are welcomed by a plethora of entertainment areas. On the right of the entrance foyer, an elegant bedroom and attached bathroom provides an exclusive escape from the rest of the home.
Enjoy an incredibly spacious property and reside in an entertainer's paradise that oozes with modern contemporary family living as the home features a large private home theatre that overlooks the pool area; an enormous dining area, a downstairs living space and a secondary casual dining area for more relaxed intimate entertaining. There is an unspoken elegance with how the home effortlessly flows between each part of the home.
The open plan kitchen is a different masterpiece altogether; this space radiates with pure opulence and features Caesar stone benchtops, a gorgeous white tone, a stainless-steel sink along with ample storage space for those who love to cook.
The amazing alfresco area and pool boast an ambience comparable to an island villa. With a stunning Braai fireplace, teppanyaki barbecue, a jaw-dropping garden and large pool; spend the weekends and holidays with the family or with friends and make exciting memories in space that was made for entertaining guests.
A highly sought-after location, residents do not have to wander far to find premium cafes, restaurants and bars. For those seeking a more peaceful activity, a brisk walk lands you along the captivating beachside.
- High ceilings
- Entrance foyer
- Two floors to offer contemporary living for the whole family
- Ample storage throughout the home
- Air conditioning
- Cleverly positioned windows to allow beautiful natural light
- A state of the art open plan kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and a Miele induction stove
- 1 x laundry in the hallway that features marble benchtops and plenty of storage space
- 2 x car park garage that can be entered on the left side of the entrance foyer
- 1 x study room that can be used as a multi-purpose space, the current owner uses this as a gym room
- 2 x comfortable living areas that offer meeting points for the whole family
- 1 x master bedroom situated on the top floor with an attached bathroom, built in wardrobes, doors that open to a miniature balcony and views of the leafy street.
- 2 x additional bedrooms upstairs that feature space and comfort
- 1 x large bedroom with attached bathroom downstairs
- 3 x stunning and spacious bathrooms
- 1 x alfresco area with a gorgeous fireplace, BBQ and kitchen facilities
- 1 x large pool, perfect for spending the weekends with family and friends
- 1 x home theatre with romantic views of the poolside
- 1 x enormous dining area overlooking the outdoor living space
- A highly sought-after location close to premium cafes, restaurants and bars