Residential Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Cooloongup
Solar Panels, Solarhart, Air Con Etc EtcProperty ID 1526731This three bedroom, one bathroom duplex half is located at the end of a Cul de sac and offers great value for money.
The home has a front formal lounge, a dining area off the kitchen and an enclosed games room to the rear. There's no common walls between the living areas or bedrooms - and no strata fees.
A patio area off the kitchen caters for your outdoor living needs and there's a good sized backyard with a grassed area for your kids or pets to enjoy.
To the front of the home is a semi-enclosed parking/carport with roller door entry. There is also additional parking suitable perhaps for an extra vehicle, trailer, boat etc to the rear of the front carport with tilt-a-door access.
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
* Living room
* Enclosed 'games' room to rear of home (sun awnings to rear windows)
* Kitchen with
- Upright electric stove
- Preparation space
- Underbench and overhead cupboards
- Single bowl stainless sink
* Dining area adjacent to kitchen
* Tiled floor to kitchen and dining area
* Carpet to living room, hallway and bedrooms
* Security fly screen door to entrance
* Outdoor living area with concrete floor and patio
* Grassed area to rear yard
* Single semi-enclosed parking space with roller door
* Additional roller door to rear of parking space allows parking for additional vehicle, trailer, boat etc
* Laundry with workspace, sink, under bench cupboards, overhead shelving & storage cupboard
* "Cool Breeze" ducted air conditioning (evaporative)
* Solarhart hot water system
* 6 solar panels with inverter
* No common walls to living or bedroom areas
* No strata fees
* Close to public transport, shopping centres and schools
For more details on this property or to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Davey at Ray White Rockingham