House for Sale
- About this property
Beyond your Dreams, Within your ReachProperty ID 1931907If you love horses and country living, look no further. This fully renovated 5 bedroom family home, offers 3 separate living areas, with spacious open plan kitchen and dining area, overlooking green grounds, surrounded by native plants and trees. Timber flooring throughout and high ceilings captures the charm that this country property has to offer, inside and out.
Set amongst 2.2767ha (22, 767m2) of land with approximately 130m of street frontage, your horses will love the fully fenced, bore reticulated paddocks with day shelters and an open 2 acre paddock with a dam.
Further features included but not limited to:
* Master Bedroom BIR and ensuite
* Bedroom 2 BIR
* Bedroom 3 BIR
* Bedroom 4 BIR
* Bedroom 5 BIR
* Linen cupboard
* Renovated bathroom with shower and bath and separate toilet
* Renovated Kitchen with ample storage
* Large renovated laundry
* Stone bench tops throughout
* Pot Belly stove
* Ducted Air conditioning
* Fans throughout bedrooms
* 6 reticulated paddocks - fully fenced
* 6 Day shelters
* Bore - 40L
* Auto fill water system to troughs
* 20,000L Water Tank
* Enormous shed with pit - ideal for storing trucks and floats or option to convert to stables (upon request)
* 2 acre paddock - ideal for spelling or training
* Round yard
Centrally located to surrounding Horse Racing Clubs, with easy access to training and racing facilities via Tonkin Hwy and Albany Hwy
* Belmont Park Racecourse - 30 min - 30km
* Ascot Park Racecourse - 24 min - 29km
* Pinjarra Park Racecourse - 49min - 64km
* Lark Hill Training Track - 36min - 43km
* Bunbury Racecourse - 1hr46min - 160km
Attend Palomino Park, which hosts Transitions Riding School, Riverside Pony Club as well as adult riders. Which is literally across the road! Enjoy the bridal trail rides the area has to offer.
Champion Lakes is a tourist destination and home to the International Regatta Centre, 55ha man-made lake and offers cycling paths, picnic areas and small beaches to give access to the water's edge. All this and only 28km from Perth Airport and 22km from Perth CBD.
So look no further and saddle up! Call Nada Edwards on 0408 285 468 to book your appointment.