House for Sale
- About this property
Price Reduced! Perfect Family Home! Perfect Location! Why Wait!Property ID 1854637Are you looking for the perfect family home? Look no further! This beautiful home located in the heart of Ranford and is positioned close to schools and shops.
Spaciously designed home, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with lounge and dining area, open plan living/meals/kitchen space, study room and double entrance games room. perfect for the entertainers.
The master suite features a walk-in wardrobe plus a modern, neutral coloured ensuite complete with glass shower and modern vanity. Bed 2, 3 & 4 are all generously sized and include built in robes allowing ample space.
Whole home was recently painted and the wood flooring installed, as well as the laundry and bathroom has been renovated. Plenty of space for the family in the outdoor patio area, featuring limestone flower beds backing onto the grassed yard with a garden shed.
Positioned in a close tight knit neighborhood perfect for the younger family.
• Neat and easy-care front and rear gardens
• Hardwood flooring
• Wood Blinds
• Recently painted
• Recently renovated master bathroom
• 3 Living areas providing ample entertaining area
• Massive patio with water feature
• Double car garage with storage nook
• Spacious bedrooms with wood flooring
• Built in robes in every room
• Ducted Air conditioning
• Alarm System
• Ceiling fans
• Perfect Location, quietly placed in the heart of Ranford
• Close to the shops, bus stops, train station and many great schools in the area.
• Plenty of parking space with a long driveway.
• Reticulation system, recently repaired and working 100%
• Study room
Need help with finance? I can help, don't be the buyer who misses out because of finance, a quick call from me and I can have one of our brokers get in touch with you to discuss your finance needs all at no cost to you.
Do not miss out on viewing this functional, easy living and cosy home.
If you would like more information on this home or to arrange a private viewing please contact
Shaun Benwath on 0481 084 501.