House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Canning Vale
A Stunning and Quality Family HomeProperty ID 1486887Grand entrance hall with double door entry - absolutely stunning - you will love it. This beautiful family home of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus study offers modern & quality fittings throughout. High ceilings and a spacious floor plan offers an abundance of living areas, perfect for entertainment and enjoyment of your growing family. Separate air-conditioned work/business area or teenage retreat with separate bathroom and entrance.
Enclosed home theatre room and spacious open plan kitchen, dining & family room. Beautifully modern stylist kitchen boasting stone bench tops, overhead cupboards, 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & three-door pantry.
Massive master bedroom offering high ceilings and a huge walk in robe. Immaculate ensuite bathroom featuring modern bench tops, quality tiles, porcelain basin & separate toilet.
- King sized secondary bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Stunning family bathroom offering modern bench tops, quality tiles, separate shower recess & bath
- Impressive outdoor alfresco entertaining area with timber decking, high quality roller blinds, overlooks the sparkling below ground swimming pool
- Lovely well-maintained established gardens
- Double garage with remote door & rear access, plus storage area and room to park your small boat or trailer
Extra added bonuses include:
- Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning throughout
- Stunning solid Bluck Butt timber floors throughout
- Liquid limestone throughout, parameter security alarm system and cameras
Council Rates: $1910.76
Block Size: 663sqm Total area: 330 sqm
Build Year: 2006
Great location across from kids' park/playground; close to Campbell Primary School, Canning Vale College, Livingston Shopping Centre, The Vale Shopping Centre, freeways and train station.
Call Harjit Benwath 0407987350 for more information or viewing times