House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bullsbrook
Make This your Own!Property ID 1303725Here is a superb opportunity to secure a delightful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus study brick home set in a quiet cul-de-sac location on approx. 5 acres of pastured land with established shade trees and gardens. So much more to offer with large powered shed, below ground swimming pool and a large paddock ideal for pets or a horse. Many features to list including:
- Master bedroom with ensuite & large walk in robe
- 3 other double bedrooms all with built in robes or recess
- Big study large enough to be a 5th bedroom
- A very handy activity room for the kids toys & Play area.
- Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge with kitchen boasting plenty of bench space, pantry, dishwasher, stainless steel oven, cooker and range hood.
- Theatre room or can easily be used as another living room
- Bathroom including separate bath tub, shower & vanity
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Enclosed alfresco area ideal for entertaining or relaxing in.
- Large patio
- Double lock up garage with electric roller door
- Below ground pool with gazebo to relax under
- Approx 14m x 8m powered work shop with easy access for vehicles
- 2 large rainwater tanks
Plus much more to be viewed. This is an ideal opportunity for a lifestyle change for the family with room for the pets and kids to play and only approx. 5 minutes from Bullsbrook town site with school bus servicing the area. Don't delay call Mat Duel now for an inspection.