House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Brigadoon
Country Side Living at Its Best on 10 AcresProperty ID 1542183Prime rich land sprawling over 10 Acres with so much potential and perfectly suited to horses or other hooved friends. If you are seeking that very special rural lifestyle to escape the city hustle and bustle then this is your chance. An opportunity like this is a rare as hen's teeth.
• Original character country home with 3 bedrooms + study, 2 bathroom and 2 car lock up garage and plenty of space for other cars, caravans, trailers and boats.
• High ceilings, original brick exposed and chimney fire place
• Incredible high pitched roof to stay cool during summer
• Built by Highpoint homes now Dohmen Homes in 1991 to an incredibly high standard
• Quality carpet & tiles throughout the house
• Ornate cornices, high jarrah skirtings is just some of the stand out features
• Either side of the driveway you are greeted with a row of Salmon Gums
• Large open plan kitchen with 900mm gas cooktops, wall oven, Miele range hood and ample storage space in huge pantry
• Morso wood fire oven in kitchen/dining
• Handy front room off lounge perfect for the home office or to utilise for the 4th bedroom
• Lush gardens including mature rose bushes & purpose built vegetable garden area
• Reverse cycle ducted air-condition through out
• Original large formal lounge room with second fire place
• Character bathrooms with free standing claw foot bathtub that will take you back to the 20's
• Separate laundry with plenty or storage space
• Secure grand entrance with remote gates and fully fenced
• 8x6m Colour bond shed with sliding double doors
• Prime location within just minutes of Swan Valley's finest wineries, cafes and restaurants
This original home was built with a great floor plan to a high spec for its day. It has really good bones and extra potential. The owners have cared for this charming property for over 20 years.
Council Rates: $2,570/y Water Rates: $227/y