House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Beckenham
Auction. Must be Sold!Property ID 1778948A change of circumstances means you are in with a great chance to secure a fantastic property! The sellers instructions are quite clear and they have decided to sell by Auction to get a result! Make your enquiry quickly or risk missing out on what is sure to be a great buying opportunity!
Set in whisper quiet location along the Canning River. Featuring multiple living zones, parking for multiple cars, four large bedrooms, three bathrooms, enclosed undercover patio area and more! Currently rented for $450 per week, this property serves as a great opportunity for a family, first home or to add to your investment portfolio!
The property is set to be sold by Auction on Wednesday 7th February 2018, with the Auction to be held at Ray White, 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth from 6.30pm. Auction Conditions below.
- Auction on Wednesday 7th February from 6.30pm
- $15,000 Deposit to be paid at the fall of the hammer by the successful purchaser
- Settlement to be either 30 or 45 days from Auction
- Subject to all Gas, Plumbing & Electrical to be in working order at settlement
**Please note, the Auction is not held at the property**
- Double carport with shoppers entrance, additional parking to side of carport both in front & behind gates for a boat, caravan or trailer
- Formal lounge room to the front of the home
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining / Living
- Living area with gas bayonet
- Dining onto patio entertaining area and enclosed rear yard
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar & built in pantry
- Master bedroom to the rear with walk in robe and ensuite
- Second & Third bedrooms with built in robes
- 4th bedroom to the front with built in robes, en suite bathroom and toilet
- Bathroom with shower recess and bathtub
- Separate second toilet
- Laundry with access to exterior
- Patio entertaining area with enclosed yard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- 775m2 Block
- 200m2 of Living
- Beckenham Primary School (1km)
- Sevenoaks College (3.2km)
- Westfield Carousel (2.3km)
- Cannington Fresh Markets (1km)
The property also has the potential for a future subdivision (subject to council approval), being on a corner position block, developers could apply to the City of Gosnells to adopt the Corner Lot Policy, which would provide a zoning of R30 and allow for the property to be subdivided into 2 lots. For more information on this, please contact the City of Gosnells.
To receive a copy of the Auction Contract, Certificate of Title or any other information on the property, please give Cameron a call to day on 0411 598 969 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org