House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Beckenham
3 X 1 on 666m² Corner Block!Property ID 1534725To Register to view this property, copy this link to your browser - https://goo.gl/U4ysGn
Don't miss your opportunity to purchase this fantastic 3 bedroom family home on a 666sqm corner site in Beckenham. Situated within 2km of Beckenham Train Station, Primary Schools and also walking distance to Mills Park & Woodlupine Brook, this property features fresh paint, carpet and tiles throughout as well as reverse cycle air-conditioning and a yard large enough for a family and pets. Bonus duplex development possibility under the Gosnells Corner Lot Policy, increasing density to R30.
- Corner site with 51.38m Frontage to Wickens & Gravity Street
- Single carport
- Seperate living room with split system air-conditioner and wood fire heater
- Kitchen / Dining
- Kitchen with stand alone electric oven / cooktop, ceiling fan, fridge recess and overhead cupboards
- Master bedroom w/ wall unit air-conditioner and ceiling fan
- Good sized second and third bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower, separate bath, and original vanity
- Seperate toilet
- Large laundry with trough, built in cupboards and electric hot water system
- Large backyard with undercover enclosed patio for entertaining
- Patio overlooking easy care back yard with plenty of room for pets / kids
- Fresh paint throughout
- Large workshop/shed at rear
** Please Note** This property is being sold on an "As Is" Basis.
If you would like to receive a copy of the Title or further information regarding Council & Water Rates please give Cameron Smart a call today on 0411 598 969.