House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bayonet Head
Quality Home with Family AppealProperty ID 1709394Appealing front facade greets you upon entry to this home. Decked portico gives a taste of what lies beyond the grand double doors.
Walking through the oversized entry hall takes you to the open plan kitchen/lounge/dining. The kitchen has quality fixtures and fittings with ample bench space, breakfast bar, double sink, dishwasher, soft close drawers & walk-in-pantry.
An abundance of windows allows natural light to flood through this area, giving a bright, airy and fresh feel.
Double doors separate the theatre from the main open plan living. Plush carpets and blinds make this a homely area for family move nights in.
The master bedroom and secondary bedrooms are separated for added privacy plus peace and quiet. Thoughtful planning and quality fixtures & fittings have made this home unique and desirable.
* Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
* Kitchen with 900mm stove top & oven, dishwasher, quality fixtures & fittings
* Huge theatre/study separated by double doors
* Main bedroom with carpet, his & hers WIR, ensuite with double basins, double shower head & separate toilet
* Bedroom 2,3 and 4 with BIR, carpet, vertical blinds
* Walk in linen/storage in laundry
* 2 bathrooms
* 2 toilets
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* International Satellite
* Manicured lawns with easy care gardens
* Fully enclosed backyard ideal for children & pets
* Sliding doors out to decked alfresco for entertaining
* Double lock up garage opening into entrance hall
Brief walk to playground, ideal for children with plenty of energy
Call Craig Nathan now for your private viewing or email firstname.lastname@example.org