House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ballajura
Your New Home for 2017Property ID 1578888HOME OPEN SATURDAY 21ST AND SUNDAY 22ND JANUARY 3PM TILL 3.40PM
Located in the highly desirable Lakes Estate with a block size of 805sqm this large 4 x 2 family home has been extensively renovated and is now after a long wait ready for market.
Entering through the double front doors you will immediately see the quality of the recent work and renovations that has been carried out by the proud owners to bring this property up to the high standard required by todays buyers looking for a great home for the family.
We have all seen the homes with words like "Just needs a little TLC" or "Ideal Renovation Property".
Look no further this home is ready today!
Some of the outstanding features include:
* Large formal lounge with new carpets [This would also make a great Theatre Room]
* Big master bedroom with built in robes and fully renovated ensuite
* 3 generous sized secondary bedrooms with built in robes
* Fully renovated main bathroom
* Spacious family room with Split System air-conditioning and wood fired heater
* Brand new kitchen with quality appliances and heaps of cupboard and bench space
* Bore reticulated gardens and lawn
* Large 805sqm corner block with huge potential for future development
* Good sized garden shed
The renovation work at this above average family home is brand new and has never been used meaning that you will be getting the pleasure of moving into a property that's as close to new as possible.
Large blocks in this suburb have been in high demand due to the potential for development and the ability to add features such as pools or granny flats etc.
The lakes estate has been for many years the desirable area of Ballajura to live, however many of the homes on the market today need many thousands of dollars invested to bring the home up to the standards desired by todays buyers.
For more information about this property or if you wold like to arrange an inspection please call the agent Jim McConnell on 0437 325 613