House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Aveley
Beauty on the Boulevard!Property ID 1529034This first class contemporary residence is a credit to good design and is waiting for your inspection!!
The crisp clean lines complement the flowing floor plan that will suit the needs of any family dynamic.
Situated in an ideal location, Only a 6 minute walk to Aveley Primary School and just a 3 minute drive to Swan Valley Anglican Community School, 2 minute drive to your local IGA and cafe's, public transport at your door step and all other amenities, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The property boasts the following features:
* Built December 2015 - living area 188.91 sqm, total roof area 270 sqm
* Lovely double door entry
* Daiken Reverse cycle air-conditioner with 9 outlets and E Zone control
* Natural Dcor throughout
* Large WIR in main bedroom
* BIR's in all minor bedrooms
* Double shower in ensuite bathroom
* Central kitchen with stone benchtops
* 900mm oven and hotplates
* Large theatre room
* NBN Smart wired
* Outdoor alfresco area for entertaining your guests
* Easy care gardens with artificial lawn to the front of the property
* Sorry, Unfortunately no pets
This property must be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer!
**YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
You can do this by going to www.raywhiteellenbrook.com.au, then click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION button. You must complete the simple form, providing all required details most importantly your MOBILE NUMBER, click on submit you will then be registered.
If there are no home open times for an inspection for the property, you must still register and as soon as a time is set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS PROPERTY
-You must attend an inspection of the property that you have registered for.
-You must read and understand the General Tenancy Application including the standard and special terms of the application agreement.