- About this property
- Explore Yarrawonga
1.5 Acres Home 44 Squares 44.8m Lake Mulwala FrontageProperty ID 1191478Views, size of the property, the fantastic location and huge sheds are some of the things that set this apart from others.
Exclusively located, and only a few minutes from Yarrawonga, this substantial 5 bedroom home sits proudly elevated with gorgeous views of Lake Mulwala. Launch your boat and ski from the lakes edge of your front lawn , swim and enjoy the lake view from your in ground pool, relax or entertain in the sprawling living and lounge area or upstairs massive theatre/games room with unimpeded views to the lake in all its picturesque variations.
Presented in as new' condition due to the caring owners ,this lovely home makes the most of the views with full width windows across the whole frontage of the house complemented by French Doors off the living area,affording the kitchen hub, the living area , the master bedroom and the formal lounge, full, open views of the lake. The kitchen is a delight with expanses of granite topped bench space, appliance cupboard, quality appliances and ample space for all the chefs' helpers and family flow that makes for a great atmosphere.
The spacious living area spills effortlessly out onto the sun drenched covered terrace which extends the full width of the house and steps down to the landscaped, fully fenced, salt water, in ground pool. Established gardens and screening fence line trees create a private oasis to enjoy the huge lawn area with tranquil shading palms.
The seriously large master bedroom extends its relaxation mode into the pristine, tiled, full size en suite bathroom with spa bath and is completed by a large walk in robe.
The family bathroom area completes the set with its gleaming space and adjacent separate toilet located conveniently just inside the side entry door which services the equally sparkling spacious laundry featuring a stylish ceramic sink ,tiled walls to dado height, full depth washing storage drawer, four door linen/ storage cupboard and ironing centre.
The four generous sized, robed and carpeted family bedrooms flow smoothly off the main hallway which also offers a walk in linen cupboard and direct access to the internal auto garage which includes access to the under stair storage.
The carpeted stairway leads to the massive theatre/games/craft room with ample room to accommodate family theatre seating plus a pool table plus office and library space with ease plus two storage rooms.
With four sets of dormer windows this wonderful, expansive room enjoys spreading views across the lake and also south across pastoral land. This area could equally be utilised for extra guest accommodation or an awesome teenager zone.
Creature comforts in all seasons are well catered for with zoned in floor heating and ducted evaporative cooling provided by a massive industrial sized unit, cleverly located on the side terrace area for ease of access.
The property is presented with well established boundary hedges and trees, one fenced paddock with multiple double gate access and absolutely awesome shed accommodation for enthusiasts, tradesmen, creative women, artists, hobbyists and musicians.
All 3 sheds have door access to the rear ground area suitable for vehicle or equipment storage.
1. Approx 12m x 8m 3 automatic roller doors, concrete floor, power, double glass French doors with a view to the lake and the plumbing connection is in place to install bathroom facilities. Sliding door to the rear.
2. Approx 18 meters x 9.5 meters large sliding door plus single side door, concrete floor, 3 phase power, large workbench, mezzanine storage and glass back door.
3. Approx 12 meters x 8 meters with sliding door, roller door to the rear.
4. TOTAL SHED AREA = APPROX 363 square meters
• Brick Veneer. Colour bond roof, Aluminium joinery casement style windows..
• Ducted evaporative cooling -Huge Evaporative cooling unit (Updraught) located on side service entry terrace
• In floor heating zoned
• Ducted vacuum system
• Circular drive services shed area and house plus drive way extension to the single internal access auto garage located at the side of the home.
• Electric fire' traditional style fireplace in the lounge area.
• Walk in Linen cupboard
• Storage Cupboard under the stairs accessed from the internal ( under roof )garage
• 2 storage rooms upstairs
• Wood grain floors in living areas, kitchen and hallways, tiled service areas, carpet in the bedrooms and upstairs games /theatre room.
• Moulded cornices, skirtings and architraves, ceiling roses
• Gas available at the front gate
• Water 5 megaliters pumping right from Lake Mulwala
• Town water and sewerage
• Garden watering on timed pressure pump
Inspect and be absolutely impressed!
Waterfront Lifestyle - Investment