House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Werribee
Prime Position, Abundance of Potential Sitting on 791m² of Land (Approx.).Property ID 1836486This property sitting on 800m2 of land (approx.) has so much potential featuring 5 bedrooms + study, 3 living areas, 2.5 bathrooms, carport and a double garage.
This house is built for a growing family to live in, with an abundance of space and large spacious bedrooms you won't be disappointed.
Centrally located to Werribee the property is only a very short distance to Werribee's CBD, Werribee train station and the vibrant Watton Street with cafes and restaurants. Also, on offer is a huge outdoor entertaining area and secure backyard for the kids to play in. the gardens are fully establish and easy to maintain. With Grey water in use on front and back yard.
This could be the perfect home for someone looking to create their dream house. The house is also suited to a development on. (S.T.C.A)
With so much on offer, this home will sell, don't miss out call today to organize a private viewing don't wait!! To book a time and have a confidential conversation about the property contact Evan Gower on 0497 984 101.
• 800m2 (approx.)
• 5 Bedrooms + study
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• Timber Floorboards
• Garden shed
• Heating and cooling
• LED Lights
• Werribee train station (1.7km ap7rox.)
• Werribee village shopping center (2.0km approx.)
• Werribee Mercy Hospital (5.7km approx.)
• Victoria University (Werribee Campus) (5.8km approx.)
• Princes highway onramp (6.0km approx.)
• Pacific Werribee (5.4km approx.)
• Victoria University Vet Hospital (2.2km approx.)
• Werribee shopping precedent (1.5km approx.)
Photo ID required to inspect
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers