House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Werribee
When Size and Location Matter!Property ID 1692785Highly Desired 5 bedroom double storey, 2 streets from the Werribee River, one street from Catholic and State schools, one street from bus stop and 3-minute drive to the Pacific Werribee Plaza.
Be prepared to fall in love with bathrooms recently remodelled with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, French inspired cabinetry, stone benches, imported travertine basins, crystal knobs and luxurious walk in showers.
3 living areas, tiled foyer and Tasmanian Myrtle kitchen, ducted heating/cooling plus 2 separate split systems and this is just the inside!
Outside is just as impressive. A 15-metre gabled pergola, 2 sheds, double side gates, 10.6 metre inground saltwater solar heated pool and even a fully enclosed custom pet enclosure. This home has it all!
Live the luxurious life you've always dreamt of!
Call Michelle Chick 0416 007 949 & Mathew Heywood 0428 903 394 today
Features & Benefits:
• Approx. 31.5sqs under roof (including garage)
• 5 Bedrooms
• 2.5 Bathrooms recently remodelled
• 2 Car remote garage with internal access
• 3 Separate living areas
• Heating & cooling plus 2 separate split systems
• Alarm system
• Ceiling fans
• Bosch dishwasher
• TV Points to all rooms
• 10.6m In-ground saltwater, solar heated swimming pool
• Massive outdoor undercover entertaining area
• 2 Outdoor sheds
• Double side gate access
• Landscaped gardens that require minimal maintenance
• 350m Walk to the Werribee River walking track
• 400m Walk to Bethany Catholic Primary School
• 900m Walk to Westgrove Primary School
• 2.3km Walk to Tarneit Gardens shopping complex
• 2.5km Walk to Pacific Werribee Plaza
• Tightly held street with friendly & house-proud neighbours
• Hurry! This meticulous, well maintained home won't last.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers