House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tarneit
Luxury, Lifestyle & Family FocusProperty ID 1634464Rudiments of a premium investment are good location, large land size, optimal
built-up area, low maintenance design, superior quality of construction, user friendly
amenities and aesthetic appeal. It's always hard to find an asset that ticks all these boxes well, unless you come across 29 Moorookyle Avenue.
Majestically overlooking the country club with local transport plying frequentlyat the doorsteps, this 62-square approx house, sits on a 718 square metre block of land in an enviable location. High ceilings, glossy pearl finish to the open plan kitchen,Caeserstone, tinted windows, timber staircase with glass and metal railings,security doors, fly screens, 6 lockable separate car spaces, etc. portray the exquisite detailing behind this creatively designed, meticulously constructed and aesthetically appealing house.
Either you want to watch movies in your fully equipped home theatre or you intend to spend quality time with family and friends in the alfresco, this house has all the features that have been yearning in your wish list. Added comfort,convenience and security are provided through features like .
- Stylish 5 Bedrooms and 3 baths, complimented by 6 car spaces
- Ducted heating
- Ducted vacuum
- Evaporative cooling, along with 3 back-up reverse cycle air-conditioning
and heating inverters
- Gas-fuelled fire-wall place
- Security alarm system
- Solar hot water
- Fully landscaped front and rear all garden beds are irrigated with one switch and sectioned taps to control areas
- Entertaining areas
- Large side access (lockable) for boat, caravan, trailer, etc.
- Car/boat washing area
- 3 x 4,500 litres (total 13,500 litres) Rain water collection tanks at rear connected to all downpipes around home, garages and sheds
- 2000-litre recycled water tank sedentary in the underground to collect water from home for usage in garden beds and lawns
- Spacious House, perfect for families with 6 or more kids.
What's more? You can even discuss a deal to purchase either or all of white goods, theatre equipment and a car hoist!
With all the above, you think this house will last for long in the market? Nah no way. At times it's better to hurry than feel sorry.
Call Shweta on 0433 273 325 to arrange an inspection, Photo ID is a must
DISCLAIMER : All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers