- About this property
- Explore Tarneit
Style Personified!Property ID 1551986You will be impressed from the onset, positioned beautifully this single level Metricon family residence (27sq appox) in a quite location of Evadene Park Estate has inviting features that will make you feel right at home. Immaculately styled throughout, this property rising on a 500m² block features a versatile floor plan, deluxe modern finishes and amid freshly manicured garden. It provides a comfortable and convenient lifestyle near some of the best facilities Tarneit has on offer.
The home features
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-ins. The master bedroom offers a walking-in robe, ensuite with extended shower and vanity.
- The modern kitchen boasts Stainless Steel Gas cooktop and Oven, stone bench tops with glass splashback and a step in pantry.
- Expansive family and meals area off the kitchen with Alfresco access
- Offering an array of elegant formal and casual living zones
- Striking open plan living area with quality floorboards sync the home together
- Security alarm with sensors for peace of mind
- Seperate Laundry with side access
- Ducted Gas Heating and Evaporative cooling
- Solar panel for sustainable energy
- Surrounded by Freshly manicured and landscaped gardens
- Double remote controlled garage
Nestled away in a quite premium location, you are only mins away from Good News Lutheran, Islamic College Of Melbourne, Tarneit West Shopping centre, public transport, playgrounds and ovals.
This home is first class quality and rarely comes on the market. If you wish to take this opportunity you could be the proud owners by Christmas and settle in before the start of the new school year and live a lifetime of memories.
Ray White Tarneit TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the open homes.
Photo ID is MUST.
Call Hemant on 0447 064 664 or Rajesh on 0433 240 392 to discuss the details.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist