- About this property
- Explore St Kilda
- Investment data
Price Reduced - Four Fully Leased Shops to be Sold in One LineProperty ID 1518769This high calibre retail investment is located at the Historic former St Kilda Railway Station which is the oldest surviving railway station building in Victoria. The building is now a retail premises and the platform is converted to the main tram stop 132 and on route 96 from Brunswick to St Kilda Beach.
- Total gross rent $90,867 pa + GST
- Zoned Comprehensive Development Zone
- 4 tenancies to be sold in one line
- Total building area 148sqm
Key Information Tenancy Status Currently Tenanted Annual Yield (Gross) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Annual Yield (Nett) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Title Scheme Strata Title
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers