House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Rutherglen
Super Family Home - Ticks All the BoxesProperty ID 1414660This excellent 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with solar power installed,offers real versatility for family life and relaxation, with ample space for parking of extra car/s, caravan and boat ; - plus being a 941m2 allotment there is space for further development.
• Located very handy to the local primary school, it is also an easy walk to the ever vibrant main street of Rutherglen and its various bakeries, restaurants and supermarket and has the extra convenience of rear lane access to the property.
• Main bedroom - full ensuite with spacious shower.
• 3 family bedrooms including guest bedroom with direct outside access, suitable for elderly family member or independent teenager.
• Spacious modern kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, heaps of bench space and cupboards.
• Separate dining plus casual dining area.
• Well designed bathroom area incorporates shower bath and vanity with powder room adjacent to separate toilet.
• The two living areas and kitchen area have direct access to shaded pool area.
• Direct access from garage to laundry and kitchen.
• Year round comfort with evaporative cooling, electric floor heating, wood burner, with gas available to the house.
• Fully fenced, in-ground pool. (Gas connection in place.)
• Separate colour bond garage with double gate access from the rear lane.
A beautifully presented property, light filled and welcoming in an appealing location, with excellent schools and services. Comfortable commuting distance to Wangaratta, Yarrawonga, Wodonga and Albury. Centrally located for all the delights of one of Australia's premier wine districts and approx 2 hours to the ski fields.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers