Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Rowsley
Rowsley - Bacchus Marsh District - 269 Acres (108 Hectares)Property ID 1739648IDEAL FARMING / ENVIRONMENTAL OPPORTUNITY.
* Nestled in the heart of the picturesque Rowsley valley and just 15 minutes from Bacchus Marsh and an easy drive to
* An extremely picturesque property ranging from productive creek flats of the seasonal Parwan creek with beautiful
red gums scattered along its length and surrounds, to rising undulating range country which accounts for
approximately half of the total area. This rising country is currently undergoing a native vegetation rehabilitation
program by the current owners.
* The arable land on the property is suitable for cropping of oil seeds, cereals and lucerne and would make a great
horse property or mixed farming enterprise.
* The property includes an old disused dairy, plus sundry outbuildings, has a sealed road frontage and excellent
potential home sites (STCA).
* For Sale by Expressions of interest closing 26 October 2017 at 1.00pm (If not sold prior)
For further Details please contact Neil Butler on 0419 319 087 Ray White Rural Melbourne or Adrian Smith on
0400 178 945 of Landmark Harcourts Ballarat.