- About this property
- Explore Romsey
'Sunshine' - 5 Acres of Classy Country Living with Loads of Benefits.Property ID 1566781Quality land with lush pasture for horses / stock. Extensive shelter belts and fencing.
Big water storages - 4.2 meg dam and 196,000L potable water tanks, back-up bore. Comprehensive reticulation system with drip irrigation circuits. Stock water trough and 3 hose reels.
A superb architect designed low energy home that's:
- Always comfortable, light and airy. Cool in summer, cosy in winter.
- Quality throughout. Through integrated architectural design, in the materials used, thorough workmanship and attention to every detail.
- Compact and with all the right spaces. 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, study, dining, chef's kitchen and big walk-through pantry and an enclosed sunroom/conservatory. Laundry, 2 bathrooms and a toilet/washroom close to the rear entrance.
- Convenient and easy on the body. Ergonomic Kitchen, Lots of purpose designed storages and robes, Easy care surfaces and flooring. Sensor lights and magnetic catches on high traffic doors. Built-in laundry shute, Ironing board, Shoe and coat locker, access ladders to roof and ceiling space. Roll-out shoe shelves in all robes. Etc.
- Lovely hideaway' master suite. With picture book views of the Black Range sunsets.
- Easy on the eye. Modern muted colour scheme. Themed stained glass. Feature parquetry and ceramic tile floors.
- Full of possibilities. The workshop and Office. The machinery shed / stable. The strategic location. Low cost commuter bus. Etc.
- Energy efficient. North window / curtain wall gives great temperature and light control. Double glazing. LED lighting. Massive thermal inertia from solid brick walls. Multi element insulation in walls and ceiling. Small and efficient heaters and air cond
Set on 5 acres (approx), is this superb architect designed lifestyle property. The spacious, light and airy family home offers amazing glimpses to the Black Ranges and countryside beyond over an ornamental dam and through beautiful gardens designed in Colaboration with Michael McCoy.
The present owners have loved their delightful property. Your entry into a Macedon Ranges lifestyle couldn't be better than this.
A series of welcoming spaces are featured in the accommodation which include:
- Two light open plan living spaces and dining with an impressive parquetry floor design offering a wonderful sense of space leading to the glass enclosed sunroom - just perfect for relaxed entertaining.
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with unique, access storages, granite benchtops, European appliances and an impressive walk through Butler's Pantry.
- Master bedroom encompassing a walk in robe and ensuite and incredible views.
- Three additional bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Second large showeroom with lovely neutral colour scheme.
- Good size internal laundry and clever storage throughout.
- Seperate toilet/wash room at the rear entrance.
- Covered access to workshop and office.
- All year around comfort solid brick walls and double glazed windows throughout with gas heating and split systems providing highly effective energy control and stable temperatures.
- Solar hot water.
- 160 square meters.
- Concrete paving.
- 3M high doors.
- Mercury Vapour Lamps
- Reticulated Compressed air plumbing.
- 12 GPO's. 15 Amp Outlet.
- Plumbed water.
Overlooking a glorious garden setting is the substantial home office, for you to work from home if you so desire:
- 3 workspaces.
- Under bench wiring looms and power boards.
- Dedicated internet phone line.
- Built in cabinets.
Outside includes all a country lifestyle may want:
- Gorgeous espalier fruit trees and raised vegetable beds area.
- Rose garden.
- Separate Caraport (2.6 x 6 x 3M ) for an additional caravan or motorhome.
- Machinery shed for tractor & boat.
- A large carport in close proximity to the home will easily accommodate four vehicles with a remote roller door and rear access swing doors and concrete apron.
- One large beautiful picturesque 4.2 meg dam.
- 2 x 98,000 litre concrete water tanks.
- Comprehensive fire saftety system with 32 HP of pumping
- 5 Motion Sensed exterior floodlights
The home takes advantage of large windows that capture views of the region and the established gardens that feature a mix of European and native trees all providing plethora of lifestyle choices
A great lifestyle opportunity in a coveted address just 1 hour from Melbourne. The property will reward inspections from fastidious buyers.
It is a quick commute to Melbourne by car or by train. Located in the stunning Macedon Ranges just 60km north of Melbourne's CBD, half an hour to Melbourne Airport and 10 minutes away from Clarkefield or Riddell's Creek Railway Stations.
Call Debra Lawry at Ray White Romsey 0409 828 490 today.