House for Auction
- About this property
Why so Sirius?Property ID 1930827"The fun starts here. Seriously."
A rare opportunity, this stunning family home is nestled in an exclusive pocket of Narre Warren South and is the first property in the quiet cul de sac of Sirius Place to be listed on the market in almost 20 years. Walking distance to Narre Warren train station and Westfield Fountain Gate, the location boasts easy access to both Monash and South Gippsland freeways and close proximity to amenities such as the newly constructed St John of God Hospital, Casey Hospital, Federation University Berwick Campus and Chisholm Institute. Situated on just over one acre of beautifully landscaped gardens, this four bedroom plus study come fifth bedroom family home will leave you wanting for nothing. The home comprises of:
- Master bedroom with his and her walk in robes and spacious ensuite;
- Large colonial windows throughout, flooding the home with natural light;
- Formal lounge and dining;
- Powder room;
- Large open plan kitchen, meals and living;
- Living room with coonara wood fire;
- Study with built in cabinetry;
- Two undercover alfresco areas off the living room;
- Huge laundry with ample storage;
- Family bathroom adjoining the three remaining bedrooms, each with built in robes;
- Gym with separate access and conversion potential;
- Huge rumpus room with coonara wood fire and built in surround sound, making it the ideal theatre and games room;
- Solar heated in-ground swimming pool;
- Four car garage with workspace, including hot and cold running water, built in cabinetry and workbench;
- Side access for trucks/boats/caravans.
Other features of the home include stone bench tops to kitchen and bathrooms, nine-foot ceilings, ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling as well as split systems in living and rumpus, ducted vacuum and alarm system. This home has been tastefully modernised throughout and maintained in pristine condition. There is nothing for you to do but simply move in and enjoy your new lifestyle!
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers