House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Bruno
Mountain Views, Beautiful Bush Land and Private!Property ID 1696520This 40-acre (approx.) property has all you need for your very own private country retreat.
The property is situated on the fringe of the beautiful WarbyOvens National Park, where you can appreciate all of nature's beauty right at your doorstep. Bush walking, waterfalls, lookouts, camping, bird watching, golf courses the list goes on and all of this just a short drive from the historic Glenrowan and one of the major and upcoming cities in North-East Victoria, Wangaratta'.
Mount Bruno is 2 hours and 50 minutes from Melbourne. Not too close so you feel you haven't left the City but not too far making this property perfect as a great get away.
The property consists of a large 3 bedroom house, 6 sheds, 7 water tanks, small vineyard, 40 acres of cleared and bush land, fruit trees and spectacular private views.
The large 3 bedroom home is positioned perfectly to make the most of the sun and great views. Once you come inside you will find there is a large lounge room with an open fire place, large well-equipped kitchen, dining area, 3 bathrooms and a study. The master bedroom has a walk in robe and full size ensuite. For all year comfort, there are 2 air-conditioning units and 1 split system, solar hot water and slab heating (which is not active at the moment but can be easily reactivated).
Entertaining outdoors is well catered for with a pool and spa, built in undercover bar, fully paved and landscaped outdoor area.
The 7 water tanks are positioned throughout the property and holds over 151,000 liters.
The property is well fenced on the boundaries and has a 4.2kw solar system.
House consists of:
• Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
• Living room with open fire place where you can relax and enjoy your
uninterrupted views or simple enjoy each other's company in this warm and cosy space.
• Large entertainer's kitchen.
• Dining area large enough to easily fit a 12-person dining table.
• Further 2 great size bedrooms.
• 2 family bathrooms.
• Large well equipped laundry.
• Feature cornicing and slate flooring.
• Split system and air conditioners.
• Large 9m x 6m carport.
• 40 acres (approx.)
• 150,000Lt water storage approx over 7 tanks.
• Irrigation system.
• Landscaped rear yard.
• Fully paved and landscaped in-ground pool and spa with filtration.
• Herb garden & vegetable gardens.
• Fruit orchard.
• 6 Large sheds with built in work benches and concrete floors.
• Fully enclosed chicken coop.
Don't miss this great property call Kalin Nikolov on 0408 630 071 or Kellie Sheppard on 0422 705 462 today to book a private inspection.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers