- About this property
- Explore Mornington
Designer Style and Sophistication - Monthly Pool Maintenance Included Under Application No Further InspectionsProperty ID 1710160This lovely home features a combination of dark charcoals and lush greens creating a harmony-like style and created by a well known local interior designer. Set on large allotment of 940sqm approx and surrounded by architecturally designed landscaped gardens this classical North facing home ticks all the boxes to accommodate a growing family. Be the envy of your family and friends with a Resort Style pool and entertaining zones to reflect the weather and your mood.
Ground level consists of:
- 3rd/4th bedroom
- Family bathroom & powder room
- Home office with separate entry
- Rumpus and or theatre room.
- Grand master bedroom with a private retreat and balcony perfect for enjoying nightly sunsets
- Gourmet kitchen with Corian bench tops, s/s appliances, induction cook top, Asko dishwasher and self-closing cabinetry
- Living space and open plan dining off kitchen area
- Refrigerated cooling and ducted heating.
The property is located in a prime location between Mornington and Mount Martha, and directly across the road to Fossil Beach. Walk to the local Dava village and Bentons Square Shopping Centre. Close proximity to Primary and Secondary schools and easy access to the Peninsula Link. The property is also know as 1 Bentons Road, Mount Martha.
** ** Open For Inspection times are as advertised at RAY WHITE MORNINGTON, please call Suzanne Pearce on (03) 5973 2817 or email@example.com to register for attendance at the open for inspection.