House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Mornington
Under Application so No Further Inspections to OccurProperty ID 1700804One of beachside Mornington's best positions, overlooking Tanti Creek and just a short walk to Shire Hall or Mills beaches and Main Street cafes, this lovely home promises a great coastal location and superb convenience. The best of both worlds in every respect with stunning serenity . Designed to mould into the gently sloping allotment, this split level home offers amazing practicalities with parents enjoying comfort and class on entry level, while kids or house guests enjoy privacy on a lower level. Property features:
- 3 Bedrooms (2 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
- Main bedroom includes ensuite and large walk in robe
- 2 Living zones one upstairs and one downstairs
- Open Plan Kitchen with Miele appliances including dishwasher flows onto tiled dining area
- Balcony off dining areas overlook terraced backyard overlooking to Tanti Creek
- Downstairs laundry and main bathroom which features shower & bath
- Double Remote Garage
- Extra Features Include: Gas log fire, 2 Split Systems to ensure ultimate comfort all year round, Plantation Shutters, Lovely Landscaped Gardens, Under Stair Storage
** This property is available on a 12 month lease and pets are considered on application.
Open For Inspection times are as advertised at RAY WHITE MORNINGTON, please call Mark Bryant on (03) 5973 2802 or email@example.com to register for attendance at an open.