House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Mornington
Under Application - No Further InspectionsProperty ID 1551691For those who are looking for comfortable living with an abundance of added features, in a practical and low maintenance package, then this spacious two-bedroom townhouse situated in leafy Beleura Hill delivers the lot. Set along an appealing landscaped driveway, this modern, single storey brick home features the below:
- Well-lit formal entry with a stylish solid entry door
- On either side of the tiled hallway are two good-sized bedrooms, both with built in robes providing ample storage
- A walk through bathroom off the main bedroom includes a large glass wall shower, bath and single vanity as well as a skylight for added natural light.
- Spacious, light filled, open-plan living and adjoining dining area has built in corner cabinets and a neutral colour scheme
- A pristine kitchen complete with Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a mix of glass window and solid timber cabinets is both practical and stylish
- Laundry, with added storage and built in benches, also has internal access to the single lock up garage with remote roller door
- Through the sliding glass door off the dining area is a private, sun filled courtyard with a good sized deck, lined by low maintenance gardens and high fence screening for additional privacy
This quality, as-new townhouse offers everything you need, with a list of additional features including; split-system air-conditioning, ducted heating, ducted vacuum, separate powder room, abundant storage, front door security camera, alarm system, 9ft ceilings with ornate cornices, 1.5kw solar power, shade sails and sun blinds. Located just minutes from Main Street and beaches with close access to public transport, this modern townhouse is sure to impress.
** This property is available on a 12 month lease and pets are considered on application.
Open For Inspection times are as advertised at RAY WHITE MORNINGTON, please call Lucie Olivier on (03) 5973 2809 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for attendance at an open or to arrange an alternate time if one is available.