Apartment for Sale
- About this property
Sanctuary of Natural SunlightProperty ID 1620529In the heart of the Melbourne CBD legal district, surrounded by gorgeous gardens, charming laneways and the grandeur of the Supreme Court of Victoria, this 1-bedroom apartment is a sure winner for either owner-occupier or investor. The residence boasts a beautiful morning sunshine via easterly facing windows, light-filled interiors, sleek modern fit-out, high level of security and glamorous night-time perch that overlooks the buzzing metropolis. Residents will delight in the surrounding locale that includes the; warm Flagstaff Gardens, trendy cafes and restaurants of Hardware Lane, fresh produce from Queen Vic Market and easy access to public transports (buses, trams and trains). With the option to purchase fully furnished and recently repainted throughout, it is the ideal city apartment to be lived in or rented out.
- Large undercover balcony which provides beautiful day time lighting;
- Caesarstone kitchen with steel Blanco appliances and smartly concealed storage;
- Brilliant easterly outlook overlooking city surroundings;
- Double bedroom with mirrored BIRs, neat bathroom with laundry facilities;
- Reverse-cycle heating and cooling, video intercom entry, secure lift access;
- Communal building swimming pool and gym for exclusive resident use;
- Option to purchase fully furnished that adds ready-to-go allure for astute investors.
Council rate approx $ 754.92 PA
Water Rate approx $ 652.17 PA
Owners Corp approx $ 1878.20 PA
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers