House Holiday Rental for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Mccrae
Cloud 9 - From $650.00 Per NightProperty ID 1431756NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER, ENJOY THE AMAZING VIEWS OVER PORT PHILIP BAY, FROM THE CITY TO THE HEADS WHILST BEING COSY AND WARM!
Nestled high amongst the tree-tops on the sun-drenched northern slopes of McCrae, this unique and exhilarating architect-designed home delivers arguably the Peninsulas most breathtaking look-out views across Bass Straight, Port Phillip Bay to The Heads, You Yangs and the Melbourne City skyline.
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offers high ceilings, natural light and interrupted stunning bay views from all 3 levels. It is set back from the road which has the advantage of being very quiet & private.
-The first level offers a queen bedroom with en-suite an separate private lounge room, with great Ocean bay views. With TV/DVD player.
- The second level contains open plan living is complimented by polished floor boards, American Maple kitchen, separate study nook, powder room and expansive double glazed sliding doors opening to the a specious deck for maximum entertaining and enjoy the ever changing and simply fixating views.
- The large deck has an electric sunsail for your comfort on warm sunny days.
- The home also offers ducted heating to be nice cosy and warm during the colder months.
- Please note the laundry will be locked during each stay however fresh linen is provided.
- On the third floor there are 4 more bedrooms. The Master bedroom is the perfect area to retreat to and offers a large private deck with modern seating, en-suite & Remote control electronic blinds with luxury spa overlooking the Bay.
All four bedrooms have expansive decking to capture the views; with forest views from 2 bedrooms at the rear of the house.
6 x Off-street car spaces
5 x Bedrooms:
- 3 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Single Beds
4 x Toilets
3 x Bathrooms (Inc 2 x en-suites)
3 x Expansive Outdoor Decks
2 x Large separate Living rooms both with TV/DVD/sound systems
The property is adjacent to Arthurs Seat State Park, fantastic walking tracks and close to shops, caf's, vine yards and white sandy beaches.
• Smoke Detectors
• Sensor lights
• Security system