House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Lyndhurst
Set Yourself HighProperty ID 1543001BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
LYNDHURST: Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining area, family area and the rumpus. Features:
Master bedroom with full ensuite
- Two separate living zones
- Gas ducted heating
- Two air conditioners
- Gas log fire place with remote
- Double door dishwasher
- Sliding door access from theatre/ rumpus
- Two pergolas
- 3kw solar panels for electricity
- Solar panel for gas hot water
- Double lock up garage
- Fully secure backyard
- Low maintenance gardens.
The prestigious area of Lyndhurst consists of deluxe family homes, neatly manicured gardens and offers A class living. Marriott waters shopping centre, Lyndhurst Primary School, sports ovals and an Early Parenting Centre are located within Lyndhurst. Also there is easy access to Merinda Park Station and the Lynbrook Station.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES. BOND $1999.
*Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* ST Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
* Lynbrook Primary School is within walking distance
* Child care centre is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Figtree Walk Reserve is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
* Western Port Highway access is approximately less than two minutes' drive away from the house
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Within walking distance to Lynbrook's Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails.