- About this property
- Explore Lynbrook
Under Application with Casey's Number 1 Agent!Property ID 1851014BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
LYNBROOK: This near new townhouse is conveniently located within walking distance to shops, childcare and public transport. Completed to a very high standard and surprisingly spacious throughout, this low maintenance home is sure to impress. Offering:
- Three bedrooms
- Master with ensuite, split system and private balcony
- Well appointed family bathroom on second floor plus powder room downstairs
- Large lounge room with split system
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Tiled meals area opening onto paved courtyard
- Ducted heating throughout
- Double remote access carport plus extra space for parking.
Lynbrook is a picturesque estate set amongst 300-year-old river red gums. The area boasts Hotel Lynbrook that has an elegant and contemporary design. For your shopping needs there is the Lynbrook Village & Lynbrook Railway Station is at your doorstep as well as the local Banjo Paterson Park. The area also offers Lynbrook Primary School and St. Francis de Sales Catholic Primary School. PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES. BOND $1695.
**Please Note - Open for Inspections are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice**