- About this property
- Explore Kingsbury
Sold $610,000 by Cathy LiuProperty ID 1539325Lifestyle Flexibility in a Prized Location!
Wonderfully secluded in a peaceful and highly desired pocket of Kingsbury resides this stately family home, offering a refreshed free-flowing 3 bedroom layout of grand proportions in an area blessed with convenience at every turn.
Open-plan living in the heart of the home delights with its excellent sense of space, well-appointed kitchen and generous meals area and connects with the large rear yard access. The wow factor doesn't end there, however - simply head outside to discover a paved entertaining zone framed by landscaped gardens for your outdoor pleasure.
Other features include ducted heating, cooling, new carpets, alarm and single lock up garage. Within walking distance to the extraordinary convenience of Dunne St shopping precinct, schools, tram, bus, La Trobe Uni and Bundoora Park contribute to this stunning family home and perfect for first home buyers, retirees or investors. Surely impressive, call today for an inspection!
Land Size: 300sqm approx.
House Size: 20sqs approx.
Age of Property: 14 years old
Hot Water Service: Gas-135Lt, Dux
Cooling: Evaporative Upstairs
Chattels: All fixtures and fittings as inspected
Deposit Terms: 10% of Purchase Price
Preferred Settlement: 30/45 Days
Rental Appraisal: $450 -$470 per week
Nearest Primary Schools: Kingsbury Primary, Reservoir East Primary, St Stephen's Primary, Our Lady of The Way
Nearest Secondary Schools: Reservoir High
Nearest Public Transport: Tram 86, bus to Reservoir Station
What we love about the property:
1. The peacefulness & serenity of the new estate
2. Entertain in our new outdoor landscaped garden & gazebo
3. Primary school is within walking distance
4. Only a quick stroll to Tram 86 and into the city
5. The Kingsbury shopping precinct off Dunne Street
6. The amazing facilities close by: La Trobe Uni, Bundoora park & BBQ facility, the new Polaris shopping Centre, the green spaces and streetscape, the beautiful homes and friendly neighbours