House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Highton
Luxury and SophisticationProperty ID 1549472A rare opportunity has presented itself for someone to call this incredible, luxurious property home. Over two stories this property offers:
- Front formal lounge area drenched in natural light with a gas log fireplace and polished floorboards
- Main living hub with another gas log fireplace and split system heating and cooling
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen which opens up on either side to the outside areas
- Kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, 40mm waterfall stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
- Renovated laundry and bathroom which services downstairs (being completed before occupancy)
- Master bedroom with built in robes, ceiling fan and split system heating and cooling with direct access to the two way bathroom
- Secondary, two-way bathroom with shower, spa bath and toilet
- Three remaining bedrooms, one with built in robes, ceiling fan and split system heating and cooling
- An abundance of storage throughout in the most clever of ways
- An incredible undercover entertaining and pool area (the pool will be professionally maintained) as well as an enclosed, grassy area which takes full advantage of the morning sunshine
- Single garage and ample off street parking complete this impressive residence
Located just a hop, skip and jump to the Highton Village, local prestigious schools, Waurn Ponds shopping centre, Surf Coast and the Geelong Ring Road.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Send an enquiry using the Email Agent' button and we will instantly respond with all the available inspection times.
Or go to our website rwhighton.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you