House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Geelong
Low Maintenance Living Opposite Eastern BeachProperty ID 1546620BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE.
Click "Book an Inspection Time" to select a time that is suitable for you.
Alternatively, go to our website raywhitegeelong.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
This spacious three bedroom townhouse is located in a prime position, walking distance to the Geelong Hospital, Deakin University, Eastern Beach, Eastern Gardens, and Geelong CBD. With parks and beaches at your doorstep, and just a short stroll to the many cafes and restaurants on offer along the waterfront, you won't find a better location. Features of this home include:
• Three upstairs bedrooms - main with walk in robe, second and third bedrooms with built in robes
• Spacious open plan ground floor living and dining
• Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, and ample cupboard space
• Two way bathroom with spa bath and separate shower, accessible from the master bedroom
• Powder room located on ground floor for your convenience
• Double remote garage with internal access, plus one additional off street car space
• Ducted heating throughout
• Low maintenace courtyard perfect for entertaining guests.
All information offered by Ray White Geelong is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication and as such Ray White Geelong merely do no more than pass the information on. Use of such material is at your sole risk. Ray White Geelong does not have any belief one way or the other as to whether the information is accurate and prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with respect to the information that is passed on. Ray White Geelong will not be liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from Ray White Geelong