- About this property
- Explore Geelong West
Ultra Chic Townhouse LivingProperty ID 1575348BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE.
Send an enquiry using the "Email Agent" button and we will instantly respond with all of the available inspection times.
Alternatively, go to our website raywhitegeelong.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
It will be love at first sight when you lay eyes on this sparkling new double-storey townhouse. Perfectly positioned to savour all that Geelong West has to offer and promising the finest in contemporary living, here is your chance to embrace a lifestyle of ease and luxury.
With Shannon Avenue only a 2-minute walk (approx.) from your front door, you'll never have to venture far to get what you need. Proximity to cosmopolitan Pakington Street ensures that great coffee, delicious food and a touch of retail therapy are yours to enjoy whenever you please. With close access to public transport, the Geelong CBD, and local schools, including Newtown's private colleges, this location will leave you wanting nothing.
The feeling of privacy is paramount when you enter this stunning home. The fresh colour palette comprises of crisp white walls that are beautifully balanced by dark floor coverings and Tasmanian Oak floorboards.
- Downstairs, the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen zone creates the lively hub of the home and effortlessly flows to two separate outdoor timber decks.
- The high-quality kitchen is graced with quality stone bench tops, a marble-inspired splash back, walk-in pantry, and stainless steel appliances including oven, gas hob, range hood, and dishwasher. The breakfast bar unites the kitchen and dining area, which both feature chic pendant lighting.
- The north and west-facing decks provide a beautiful spot to relax in the sun and enjoy a moment of solitude, or for guests to flow inside and out as you entertain.
- A generous study room makes a great use of space and can easily be closed off from the living zone, making it ideal for busy students or a home office.
- Upstairs is home to three spacious bedrooms. The over sized master bedroom evokes a relaxed ambiance. Adorned with a walk-through robe that leads to the stunning en suite with open shower, you will adore this private slice of heaven.
- The additional two bedrooms feature built-in robes and share close access to the modern bathroom with a separate shower and freestanding bathtub.
- Low-maintenance gardens and a rainwater tank complete this magnificent property, along with a double lock-up garage that offers both driveway and rear lane access
Completed with Ducted heating and evaporative cooling will keep you comfortable in all seasons.
Disclaimer: All information offered is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication, and as such the copywriter does no more than pass the information on.