- About this property
- Explore Frankston
Under Application with Casey's Number 1 Agent!Property ID 1750676BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
FRANKSTON: Fresh, bright and ideal for entertaining in the summer months, this home has been recently updated and given a new lease on life. Boasting:
- Three bedrooms
- Built in fans to bedrooms one and two
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Spacious L-Shaped lounge
- Modern kitchen with ample storage space
- Meals area opening directly onto the undercover entertaining area
- Low maintenance rear yard with garden shed and work shop/ greenhouse
- Ducted heating plus split system
- Single carport plus ample off street parking, behind double gates.
Frankston enjoys a seaside lifestyle with a good mix of facilities with easy access to major roads and public transport. As the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula it incorporates many sporting facilities, lifestyle activities and a relaxed lifestyle. PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES. BOND $1608.