House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Frankston
Auction This Sunday at 12:00pmProperty ID 1570834Occupying an elevated position at the rear of a huge 795m2 approx. block, this original brick home boasts stunning bay views from almost every room and comes complete with plans and permits to construct alterations and additions to the existing home and to build a second dwelling at the front.
Positioned in the highly-coveted Frankston High School zone, the property is superbly located for pure convenience and is situated within easy walking distance to Monash Uni, Frankston Hospital, sporting facilities, Heatherhill Road shopping strip and transport.
* Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
* Generous sized living room flowing out to the entertaining area
* Open plan kitchen and dining area
* Main bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
* Gas ducted heating, plus a wood heater
* Single lock up garage
Proposed second dwelling:
* Double storey, open plan design
* Two separate living areas
* Open plan kitchen with adjoining dining area
* Three bedrooms including master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Main bathroom upstairs, plus powder room
* Own driveway with lock up garage
For further information and to obtain a copy of the plans and permits, please call Ash Weston on 0439 101 677 or Ellis Schofield on 0431 063 163 anytime!
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers