House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Footscray
Acz1 (Activity Centre Zone 1) 'Edwardian Grandeur' in Beautiful Leafy Nicholson StreetProperty ID 1424006The Golden Dream!
Undoubtedly Nicholson street is Footscray's Blue Chip residential precinct where this stunning EDWARDIAN is telling you his story to the period delights within Footscray's history and evolutionary growth as the moment you step in through the door. A freestanding 3 or 4 bedroom Edwardian home on a substantial allotment of 555 sqm (approx) is here for you. Step back in time to discover an exceptional opportunity in terms of size, location and historical significance, where superbly proportioned interiors are steeped in old-world charm via high ceilings, solid timber floors, intricate detailing, fireplaces and classic hallway. Capitalize on the brilliant corner position just West of the city, moments to Footscray Park, Victoria University, Footscray Hospital and Western Private Hospital, an array of highly-regarded schools, various trams,Train and bus routes. A renovators dream to create a fantastic family home, medical consulting rooms or an inner city development (STCA) befitting its heritage, revealing a new chapter in the life of this grand old dame.
- Freestanding Corner block on an elevated base with ROW (Lane access).
- Dining and Formal lounge/4th bedroom with open-fireplace.
- Spacious family room towards a South-facing courtyard-backyard and room for an in-ground swimming pool.
- 3 to 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Huge master bedroom steps into a full scaled en-suite.
- Off-street parking, ducted heating.
- Within walking distance to Victoria University, Gilmore College for Girls High School, Footscray City College and
St.Monicas Primary School are some faculties to mention.
- Moments to City Link via Ballarat road, Geelong road, Dynon road and the quaint Leeds / Hopkins street caf/shopping strip
- Trams, Trains and buses are in walking proximity and Footscray Market of course!
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers