- About this property
- Explore East Geelong
Affordable Living in Prized East GeelongProperty ID 1549737BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE.
Send an enquiry using the "Email Agent" button and we will instantly respond with all of the available inspection times.
Alternatively, go to our website raywhitegeelong.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
Ideally located within walking distance of the botanical gardens, magnificent waterfront, CBD and the Garden St shops, this original brick home offers a fantastic opportunity to get into the ever popular East Geelong market.
- Three generous bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Updated central bathroom that is wheelchair accessible and separate toilet
- Spacious living area is flooded in natural light and includes wall heater and ceiling fan
- Well equipped kitchen/meals area with gas cooking
- Large rear yard featuring established gardens including a variety of fruit trees
- Undercover entertaining area for year round enjoyment
- Single lock up garage
Disclaimer: All information offered is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication, and as such the copywriter does no more than pass the information on. It is the assumption of the copywriter that owners will be given final approval of the copy before it is published in any form by the agency responsible for listing their property. Onus lies with the owner to correct any errors therein. Use of such material is at the owner's sole risk. The copy writing services will not be liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from our services.