- About this property
- Explore East Geelong
Brand New Hidden Treasure's in Quiet LocationProperty ID 1507093BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE.
Click "Book an Inspection Time" to select a time that is suitable for you.
Alternatively, go to our website raywhitegeelong.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
If you are looking for a low maintenance lifestyle, but still want to have a spacious modern home and looking to be in prime inner city location, this is the opportunity for you!
Located just meters to public transport, a quick stroll to East Geelong's finest Cafes, and just minutes to the beautiful Geelong waterfront's finest amenities including Shopping Centres, Deakin University and St John of Hospital, this home is full of surprises.
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with split systems (heat/cooling), main with walk in robe and ensuite and the second bedroom has built in robes.
- Open plan living/dining area with polished concrete and split system (heating/cooling)
- Expansive kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Central bathroom with separate toilet
- North facing low maintenance courtyard with appealing synthetic grass
- Single lock up garage with remote access, internal access and shelving space
Modern in design but neutral in colour with designer fixtures and fittings including porcelain floor to ceiling tiles, double glazed windows, quality carpets, down lights, 6 star energy rating and established gardens and landscaping.
Accurate and current as at the date of publication and as such Ray White Geelong merely do no more than pass the information on. Use of such material is at your sole risk. Ray White Geelong does not have any belief one way or the other as to whether the information is accurate and prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with respect to the information that is passed on. Ray White Geelong will not be liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from Ray White Geelong