- About this property
- Explore Cranbourne
Under Application with Casey's Number 1 Agent!Property ID 1752288BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
CRANBOURNE CENTRAL: Located just a 10 minute walk from Cranbourne Train station, this property is ideal for those who use public transport to commute. Offering:
- Three bedrooms all carpeted
- Family bathroom plus separate toilet
- Kitchen overlooking the meals area
- Spacious separate lounge
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms, air conditioner in the lounge and central space heater- ideal for year round comfort
- Full length undercover pergola along the rear of the home
- Double garage at the end of a long driveway ideal for extra cars/van/boat
- Monthly lawn maintenance included.
The central area of Cranbourne is one of the most established and sought after areas. With a mix of older homes on larger blocks and units. Located within walking distance to all facilities, including the newly renovated Cranbourne Park, a range of restaurants, Cranbourne Secondary College and Cranbourne Train Station. Cranbourne Central provides the perfect combination for any resident. PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES. BOND $1478..