House for Rent
- About this property
Serene and Secure Living!Property ID 1930922BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
This impeccable family home has all that could be wanted and more, including:
- Five spacious bedrooms with BIR's
- Two marvellous living areas
- A modern sparkling kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Two beautifully designed bathrooms, with separate toilets
- Double garage for secure parking
- Gorgeous gardens in the front and back of the property
- Resort style pool
- Pool and garden maintenance is included in the rent
Cheltenham: This bayside suburb offers all that could be wanted by a young family. Schools are a major focus of the area with plenty of choice in pre, primary and secondary schools. These include Cheltenham Primary School, Kingston Heath Primary, Cheltenham East Primary School, LePage Primary School, Cheltenham Secondary School and Our Lady of the Assumption Primary. The area is also well serviced by public transport with plenty of buses and Cheltenham train station. Southland shopping centre is also centrally located and offers a vast array of shops. The Main Street of Cheltenham is Charman Road and is a busy mix of local traders from cafes to food outlets and service industries
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES. BOND $7500.