- About this property
- Explore Cheltenham
- Investment data
Retail Investment with Future Development UpsideProperty ID 1562152This retail investment is located in the heart of Cheltenham's Charman Road shopping strip. Being only 150m* to Cheltenham Train Station provides high passing trade. Currently leased to Gold Star Nails & Spa and located within close range of an array of restaurants, cafes, shops, super markets and banks, close proximity to Westfield Southland, Cheltenham Train Station and Nepean Highway.
Building facilities include the main shop area, treatment room, kitchen area and a rear yard toilet, along with a single garage with dual access and two further parking spaces.
Key Property features include:-
• Lease renewed for 3 years on 21st Feb 2016 with two further terms of 3 years
• Rent $26,225.45* per annum plus outgoings
• Rent increases 3% per annum
• Building Area 75sqm*
• Land area 149sqm*
• Activity Centre Zoning 1 (ACZ1)
• Future development upside (STCA)
• 3 Car parking spaces
• Prominent position within busy shopping district
Contact Paul Waterhouse or Stefanie Taylor for more information.
Key Information Tenancy Status Currently Tenanted Annual Yield (Gross) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Annual Yield (Nett) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Title Scheme Not Applicable
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.