House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Bundoora
Picture PerfectProperty ID 1542754Located in the ever popular Botanica Park Estate, this beautifully presented family home has it all. Be greeted with the light filled entrance that sets the tone for the rest of the home.
You're greeted with a well appointed study room and the home seamlessly flows through to the formal lounge room which provides a more formal sitting space. Leading through to the heart of the home you have a beautiful kitchen with S/S appliances that overlooks an expansive meals and living area that overlooks the entire yard.
Four great size bedrooms are on offer with BIR's while the master has a WIR and full ensuite.
For those looking to entertain all year around you have an extensive pergola showcasing the manicured gardens and offering a space to spend with friends or just for the kids to enjoy away from the elements.
The manicured gardens add that touch of class and finish the look of this exceptional home.
With schools, shops and transport only minutes away and a neighbourhood second to none, you will be impressed from the moment you set sight on this beautiful home.
Photo ID required.
House - 30sq approx
Land - 650m2 approx
Deposit - 10% of the sale price
Settlement - 30/60 days
Nearest Schools - RMIT, Parade College, St Francis Primary, Plenty Parklands Primary, St Damian's Primary School
Nearest Transport - Bus (Botanica Blvd and Betula Avenue), Tram (Plenty Rd), Train (Sth Morang, Thomastown, Watsonia)
Nearest Shops - University Hill Shops, Bundoora Shops, Westfield
ITEMS OF NOTICE:
* Ducted heating.
* Evaporative ducted air conditioner.
* Electric (quiet) shutters
* Security alarm system.
* Ducted vacuum system.
* Water tank (with internal electric pump)
* Remote double garage with internal access and rear drive through access via remote rear roller door.
* Huge quality built pergola/verandah.
* Extensive landscaped front and rear gardens with all round sprinkler / irrigation systems
* Large shed 5.2m x 2.95m, quality built with permit, double doors and window, fully tiled and electricity power.
* Second shed 3m x 3m with electricity power.
* NBN installed.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers