- About this property
- Explore Belmont
Stylish Renovation Offers Amazing AffordabilityProperty ID 1547567BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE.
Send an enquiry using the "Email Agent" button and we will instantly respond with all of the available inspection times.
Alternatively, go to our website raywhitegeelong.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
Ideally located in a quiet court this renovated home is just what you are looking for! Within walking distance to local parks and reserves, Francis Street Shopping strip, public transport and a park right next door to the home! Within a short drive to Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, Highton Shopping Village, Deakin University, Geelong's CBD and the Surfcoast- Which offers some of the best Beaches!
- Three spacious bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Open plan living area comforted by reverse cycle air con and polished floor boards
- Stylish and fully equipped kitchen with s/s appliances (including dishwasher and gas cooking) and plenty of bench and cupboard space to accommodate the budding chef.
- Central fresh bathroom with claw foot bath and separate toilet.
- A great size decked entertaining area is perfect for gatherings or to simply sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Secure lock up garage
- Large low maintenance rear yard with secure gate access
All information offered by Ray White Geelong is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication and as such Ray White Geelong merely do no more than pass the information on. Use of such material is at your sole risk. Ray White Geelong does not have any belief one way or the other as to whether the information is accurate and prospective tenant are advised to make their own enquiries with respect to the information that is passed on. Ray White Geelong will not be liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from Ray White Geelong.