House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tranmere
Immaculate Open Plan LivingProperty ID 1713783If you're looking for an impressive property with spectacular views, immaculate interiors and plenty of sun this is the one for you. Offering comfort, convenience and room to move this home is beautifully presented and must be seen to be appreciated.
Sit back on the deck and enjoy a BBQ and beverage whilst appreciating the views, or impress with your cooking skills in the superbly appointed kitchen. Featuring island bench, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, 4 burner gas cooktop and electric oven you will have everything you need.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living area opens to the deck and captures the panoramic views on offer. Enjoy the ever changing vistas of the Derwent River with its many sailing and cruise boats, with Mt Wellington providing a picture postcard back drop.
Offering accommodation on both levels, this fantastic spacious split level family home is sure to impress. All three bedrooms feature large built-ins, plenty of space, not to mention the stunning colour pallet throughout. Downstairs offers privacy and external access, perfect as a teenagers retreat or for visiting family.
Located in the highly sought after community of Tranmere you will have access to parks, beaches, local shopping centres and public transport. Call Ant Manton and Simon Purdon of Real Estates Rapid Response Unit to book your private inspection today!
- Highly sought-after location
- Amazing expansive Derwent and Mount Wellington Views
- Kitchen features top of the line appliances and a uniquely designed island bench
- Double garage with heaps of storage space
- Private lower floor perfect for teenagers
- Contemporary styling throughout with the option to purchase fully furnished
- Massive decking area complete with BBQ nook, ideal for entertaining friends and family