House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wynn Vale
**Hidden Treasure in a Family Friendly LocationProperty ID 1560625A pleasant tree lined no through road cul-de-sac plays host to this 3 bedroom home on a fully landscaped and retained allotment. An irregular shaped allotment will provide plenty of outdoor space for the growing family and the budding gardener.
A double carport and driveway provide an unassuming street frontage, with the house privately located toward the rear of the allotment. A free flowing open plan design greets us upon entering the home, offering a full view of the living areas. A formal lounge with gas space heater, just off the entry is a great place to receive your guests or a perfect second casual television or theatre room. A large open plan family / dining room has a timber look floating floor, a great casual zone with access to the kitchen and outdoors. A ceiling fan and ducted evaporative air conditioning will keep the temperature comfortable.
The kitchen offers view over the family / dining room and the outdoor living area in a cleverly designed open plan niche. Bright white cabinetry, modern appliances, corner pantry and plenty of bench space all combine into a pleasant and functional cooking zone.
There are 3 bedrooms, bedrooms 1 & 2 have ceiling fans, and all bedrooms have built-in robes. Bedroom 1 has French doors opening to verdant fully landscaped garden plus direct access to the central bathroom with bath and separate shower. A good sized laundry has a sliding glass door providing external access plus plenty of room for future cupboards.
Entertain outdoors in style under a large gabled pergola conveniently located off the family room with views from the kitchen window. Clear roofing overhead and a fully paved patio provide a pleasant and bright environment for your social engagements and everyday outdoor living. A generous fully landscaped yard offers a lawned area for the kids to play plus a tool shed and plenty of room for a vegetable garden.
* Security alarm system
* 3 bedroom home in quiet cul-de-sac location
* All bedrooms with built-in robes
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans
* Bedroom 1 with direct access to the main bathroom
* Two way main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Formal lounge with gas space heater with outlets into both living areas
* Open plan family / dining with floating floors
* Functional kitchen with bright white cabinetry, modern appliances, corner pantry and plenty of bench space
* Good size laundry with sliding glass external access door
* Large gabled outdoor living pergola over a paved patio
* Double carport plus extra off street parking
* Generous fully landscaped yard with lawned area and mature plants
* Fully fenced and retained allotment
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
Located in the heart of Wynn Vale with its numerous parks, reserves and great recreational open spaces. Public transport routes are available on Wynn Vale Drive and Golden Grove Road, a short walk away via a pleasant meandering path through a leafy reserve. Golden Grove Village is at your doorstep for your daily and weekly shopping, with Tea Tree Plaza a short drive away for specialty items.
There are plenty of schools within the local area including St Francis Xavier's Catholic School, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College, The Heights School, Kings Baptist Grammar School, Golden Grove Lutheran Primary and Keithcot Farm Primary School.
Take advantage of this family home in a fantastic location and move on up to this enviable family friendly location. If you are serious about your lifestyle then an inspection of this value for money property is a must!