- About this property
- Explore Wynn Vale
**Outstanding Sunsets and Views to the OceanProperty ID 1496407Quietly located in a no through road cul-de-sac, this Sherwood Homes 1993 built character reproduction home offers an enviable courtyard lifestyle with 3 bedrooms, study, open plan living /dining and kitchen and a unique enclosed courtyard atrium. The rear of the home offers uninterrupted views across a huge gully and through to the ocean beyond, just sit back, relax on your porch and watch the sunset over the ocean.
Neat and tidy grounds provide a proud street presence, inviting us through stained glass entry doors and into the home. Slate tiled floors flow throughout the main living areas, making a pleasing accompaniment to the neutral coloured walls.
A study or lounge is located at entrance level in a contemporary design, great for a home office or a formal reception area. A three way bathroom is located nearby in a clever design that includes spa bath, shower plus separate toilet and vanity, perfect for residents and guests. There are 3 bedrooms, all with carpet and built-in robes. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have ceiling fans for your comfort. Bedroom 1 overlooks an enclosed courtyard atrium with pergola over. Sliding glass doors give access to the living area, combining both indoors and out. Glass doors allow year round use.
The main living area is at the rear of the home where an open plan kitchen, dining and living take full advantage of the magnificent views over the adjacent gully and beyond. Cook your evening meal in style while looking at the sun set over the ocean. Stainless steel appliances, pantry, breakfast bar, double draw dishwasher, Pura Tap and modern sink and tapware plus pendant lighting all combine into a fabulous kitchen. A large bay window provides a quality location for dining and a living area adjacent has a retractable fan and gas heater. Sliding glass door open to a pergola overlooking manicured grounds and staggering views, a great spot for entertaining outdoors.
* Built in 1993 by Sherwood Homes
* Character reproduction with sandstone and redbrick frontage
* Bull nose verandah and stained glass entrance features
* Quiet no through road cul-de-sac location
* Slate tiled throughout the living areas
* 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans
* 3 way bathroom with spa bath
* Semi enclosed courtyard atrium
* Laundry with external access
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, breakfast bar, double draw dishwasher, Pura Tap and modern sink and tapware plus pendant lighting
* Dining area with large bay window overlooking views
* Living room with heater and retractable fan
* Outdoor living pergola adjacent living
* Single garage with auto panel lift door and internal access door
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with zone control
* 6 solar panels with money saving grid feedback
* Alarm system
* Uninterrupted views over the gully and beyond
Located in the heart of Wynn Vale with its numerous parks, reserves and recreational open spaces. Public transport routes are a short walk away and Golden Grove Village is at your doorstep for your daily and weekly shopping, with Tea Tree Plaza a short drive away for specialty items.
There is plenty of schools within the local area including St Francis Xavier's Catholic School, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College, The Heights School and Keithcot Farm Primary School.
Take advantage of this family home in a fantastic location and secure your inspection today.