House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Windsor Gardens
Near New Modern Home with an Executive FeelProperty ID 1550012Spacious and crisp, This stunning modern home is located on a quiet street, features quality finishes and fittings throughout. This executive home is the perfect solution for those seeking a lifestyle that combines the best of easy-care living and entertaining.
As soon as you open the large front door you can see the quality and attention to detail that has been put into the home. Every room flows beautifully on to the next making the home feel warm and inviting.
The impressive kitchen at the rear of the home contains gas cooking, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, a corner pantry and ample cupboards and bench space. Overlooking the kitchen is the gorgeous open-plan meals and family area with a large sliding doors looking out on to the peaceful rear garden with under cover entertaining which creates a light and bright feel to this space.
The master bedroom includes a split system air-con, walk-in robe, en suite and another beautiful view looking out onto the rear garden.
The centrally located bathroom consists of bath, shower, separate vanity and separate toilet.
Other Features Include:
- Large front room with the versatility of becoming a 4th bedroom, study, games or home theatre room.
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes.
- Spacious entrance and open plan living areas.
- Central court yard.
- Formal lounge room.
- Gourmet kitchen overlooking the open plan living area.
- Stylish wet areas including; main bathroom with separate shower and bath, powder room, separate toilet and separate laundry with ample storage and direct access to rear yard.
-Undercover outdoor entertaining area perfect for entertaining the family or friends.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with irrigation.
- Synthetic lawn for easy maintenance.
- Double garage with automatic roller door and internal access into the property.
- Split system heating/cooling to main open living area.
- 2.7m ceiling heights.
- Close to CBD and public transport.
SORRY NO PETS